Reasons for low water pressure
The last thing that you would want to experience during your bath is an insufficient flow coming out of the shower head. This delays you as soap, shampoo and other bathroom products will not get rinsed off easily. Low pressure also makes you use more water too.
There are several possible Reasons for low water pressure and it is important to check each one out before trying a solution.
• Insufficient water supply. The water being delivered to your home by the water system is just low.
• Clogged pipes. The build-up of debris in the pipes restrict the free flow of water.
• Plumbing leaks. The supply of water is diverted to other places it should not be going to because of holes in the pipes.
• Broken pressure regulator. The water pressure is inconsistent because the regulator is damaged.
• Dirty shower heads. Salt, grime and other substances can clog the holes of the shower head.
• Unsatisfying shower head. If none of the above reasons is causing the low water pressure, then it must just be your current shower head not performing the way you want it to. You also may find your ideal details about Reasons for low water pressure on ultimate guide.
In addition to finding a remedy to the Reasons for low water pressure applicable to your bathroom situation, you may really have to replace your shower head, especially if it is already old. You can look for the best replacement online as the reviews will be able to help you decide whether this specific brand model is what the wash room really needs.
Why waste water and put up with the dissatisfaction each time you enter the bathroom? Explore the Reasons for low water pressure and solve the problem from its root cause. Give your shower its needed revamp too by replacing the shower head with an efficient one.